BW Cedar was originally chartered by Statoil for a voyage from Europe to Far East. After the contract was cancelled, Vitol fixed her for a loading in Bonny. However, once she reached Mauritania, she diverted her course northward, and is now signalling a load in Kaarstoe ETA 16-Mar.
Around the same time that BW Cedar updated her AIS from Bonny to Kaarstoe, BW Carina also updated her’s from Houston to Bonny with ETA 9-Mar.
- JS Ineos Intrepid left the terminal on 09-Mar, and she is now headed toward Rafnes.
- JS Ineos Ingenuity is currently docked at the ethane berth at Marcus Hook, while JS Ineos Inspiration waits nearby.
- JS Ineos Insight is now docked at the Hoppe terminal in Zeebrugge, where they perform purging and grade changing services.
- Vitol’s Navigator Venus (22k cbm) has passed through the Bosphorus Strait to load at Taman ETA 11-Mar. She is then expected to head to Morocco or W. Africa.
- Shell’s BW Gemini departed the Nederland terminal on 07-Mar and has since been sitting loaded at the anchorage.
- Our data shows that Iran has increased their exports throughout this year: 508kt in Feb-2016 vs. 298kt in Jan-2016.
- Our Excel API also shows a week-on-week slow-down for U.S. LPG exports. Here are the numbers for the previous 4 weeks: