Trafigura’s VLGC BW Tucana loaded in Corpus Christi on 29-Aug and is on her way toward Lome in W. Africa, ETA 15-Sep.
Petredec’s Clipper Star re-exported a butane cargo out of PEMEX’s terminal in Pajaritos on 30-Aug and is now heading east between Florida and Cuba. While her most recent AIS is signaling NWE, the market expects her to discharge in Morocco. Fellow Petredec LGC Jenny N loaded in Enterprise on 24-Aug and was originally expected for a Moroccan discharge. However, she is currently waiting at Cristobal Anchorage in Panama.
Gunvor’s Concorde loaded in Flushing on 18-Aug and was on her way toward Sines, where the port authority was expecting her on 29-Aug. However, she turned around on the 26th, and is back floating outside of Flushing. Regarding large cargoes, the port of Sines is expecting Hellas Glory, ETA 4-Sep, and the market expects Champlain to discharge on 11-Sep.
Geogas’s BW Broker loaded in Sanha on 27-Aug with the market expecting her to discharge in Botany. She is instead heading west toward Ocoa Bay, ETA 12-Sept.
Fellow Geogas-chartered vessel, Navigator Pegasus, loaded in Bethioua on 28-Aug. Though her AIS has not been updated, her trajectory indicates that she may also be headed for Ocoa Bay, ETA 8-Sept.
JS Ineos Intrepid was docked at the Morgans Point from 18-Aug to 1-Sept to load the terminal’s first ethane cargo. The vessel is now on her way to Rafnes, ETA 14-Sept.
- 31-Aug: Commander is heading for Flushing, ETA 12-Sept.
- 30-Aug: Passat is heading for the Panama Canal, ETA 4-Sept.
- 29-Aug: Constitution is heading for Suape, ETA 10-Sept.
- 27-Aug: Jenny N was originally expected to discharge in Mohammedia, but is currently at Cristobal Anchorage.
- 25-Aug: Hellas Glory is expected by the port of Sines, ETA 4-Sep.
- 25-Aug: Galaxy River is heading for Singapore via the Cape of Good Hope with ETA 30-Sept. The market expects her to discharge Far East.
- 30-Aug: Hellas Poseidon is heading for Dortyol, ETA 17-Sept.
- 29-Aug: Yuricosmos is currently at Cristobal Anch, and is expected to transit though the Panama Canal.
- 31-Aug: Berge Ningbo is expected by the port of Tuxpan, ETA 2-Sept.
- 28-Aug: BW Leo is heading for Singapore via the Cape of Good Hope with ETA 18-Oct. The market expects her to discharge Far East.
- 31-Aug: BW Tucana heading for Lome, ETA 15-Sept.
Floating Storage in Asia
- Singapore (285 kt floating; 377 kt last week)
- Berge Nantong loaded via STS operations at Nipah Anch. on 7-Jul, and 16-Jul.
- Promise loaded via STS at Nipah Anch. on 11-Jul.
- Ming Long also loaded via STS at Nipah Anch. on 15-Jul.
- Venus Glory loaded a propane cargo in Umm Said on 28-Jul, and has been floating around Singapore since 9-Aug.
- Morston loaded a propane cargo in Yanbu on 2-Aug, and arrived in Singapore on 15-Aug.
- Sun Aries loaded a Bonny-sourced cargo via STS with Monsoon at Nipah Anch. on 3-Aug.
- British Commerce loaded propane in Ras Laffan on 3-Aug, and has been anchored since 16-Aug.
- Far East (46 kt floating; 46kt last week)
- Sinndar loaded in Nederland on 16-Jul and passed through the Panama Canal while signaling for Singapore, ETA 20-Aug. Since 26-Aug, she has been floating approx. 500km east off the coast of Taiwan.
- Floating Storage Now Moving