- Last week, VLCC Overseas Rosalyn left USGC with a draft of 20m after ship-to-ship operations. 1 STS has been confirmed to be with Suez Rajan on Nov.10, which came from Corpus Christi. She is chartered by UNIPEC and is signaling Zhanjiang as destination ETA Dec.31.
- Before her, the last VLCC to have left UGGC loaded of crude was the C.Excellency. She left with a draft of 17.8m (1.5 Mbbls) on Sept.28 after 3 ship-to-ship operations with Paramount Halifax, Eagle Torrance and Mitera Marigo. C.Excellency arrived to Malacca strait on Sept.13. There, she received approx. 500 kbbls from Felicity after another ship-to-ship. Felicity made the same route USGC-Malacca two weeks earlier. Finally, C.excellency transferred approx.400 kbbls to British Gannet on Nov.18. British Gannet signaled Kwinana, Australia as destination where BP’s Kwinana refinery.is situated, ETA Nov.27.
- Suezmax Suez Rajan is leaving USGC with 1 million barrels of US crude. She sent Singaporeas destination ETA Jan.5, 2017. Suez Rajan loaded her crude after two consecutive ship-to-ships with Eagle Tampa on Nov.15 and Nov.20 at Corpus Christi lightening zone. Eagle Tampabrought the crude from Buckeye Texas Hub terminal.
US trade figures week-ending Nov-18:
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Recent Ship-to-ship operations:
- Nov.10: Navion Anglia transferred approx.580 kbbls of Captain crude into Everglades. The latter signaled St.James terminal,US – ETA Nov.30.
- Nov.16: Pelagos transferred approx.750 kbbl of Urals-Ust into New Pearl at Frederikshavn Anchorage.
Floating storage – Dumbarton
8 vessels are currently floating close to Dumbarton anchorage, all of them loaded in November:
- Sullom Voe: Alfa Germani, Hildegaard
- Hound Point: Gener8 Spartiate, Alfa Baltica, Blackcom Spirit, Astro Saturn, Dubai Charm
- Mongstad: Gener8 St. Nikolas