- Suezmax’s Gener8 St. Nikolas and Almi Galaxy, carrying each a cargo of 1 million barrel of Troll Blend, are anchored at St. Brides Bay and sent Milford Haven as next destination.
- VLCC New Success and Aframax Alfa Baltica – which loaded respectively 1.5 million and 700,000 barrels of Forties – are still floating at Dunbar anchorage. Both vessels have sent “For Order” as ETA raw signal.
- Suezmax Aleksey Kosygin which has loaded 850,000 barrels of Bonny Light on 30-Nov is on its way to Durban, ETA 30-Dec.
- VLCC’s Maersk Hayama and Front Kathrine loaded approximately 2 million barrels of Saturno crude and are respectively heading to Cape of Good Hope. Final destinations are still unknown.
- VLCC Amber, which has set Mangalore as final destination (ETA 31-Dec), is carrying a cargo of 2.09 Mb of crude oil.
- VLCC Deep Sea left Iranian floating storage with a volume of 2.04 Mb. The vessel has anchored at Fujairah and has not provided a final destination yet.
- VLCC Helm will discharge 2.12 Mb at Daesan on 21-Jan according to its raw ETA.
Grey background denotes vessels which were reported as floating storage last week and have discharged or signaled a final destination since.
– Aframax Alicante loaded a 600,000 cargo of Es Sider crude on 22-Dec and is currently offloading at Falconara. This is the first vessel to load at Es Sider in 2 years as Libya’s biggest export terminal had been shut due to a blockade by a military faction since 2014. Previous load has been made by the Aframax Seadelta on 28-Oct 2014.
Season’s Greetings from Kpler
We wish you a very Happy Holiday season and a peaceful and prosperous New Year!