Originally Released on 23 February 2017
January CPC export figures were published recently. The Caspian Pipeline Consortium reported that 33,053,193 barrels (1066 kbd) of CPC blend were exported from the terminal in the Black Sea. Kpler’s final number was 1054 kbd, which is a 1% discrepancy with official data.
In January, all CPC loadings finished in European refineries. Below the split by country and installations where CPC blend was shipped in January:
However, many of February shipments cleared to Asia:
- Suezmax Spyros K loaded 1 million barrels on Feb.1 and signaled Yeosu ETA Mar.7
- Suezmax Ottoman Integrity loaded at CPC on Feb.19 and signaled Geoje, South Korea ETA Mar.23
- Suezmax Nordic Cosmos loaded on Feb.14 and is heading towards India ETA Mar.5
- Suezmax Karvounis loaded on Feb.4 and signaled Chiba, Japan ETA Mar.16
EIA reported for a second week in a row exports above 1 MMbpd. Find below the main US shipments in the past weeks:
- VLCC Alex performed ship-to-ship operations with Eagle Toledo which loaded approx. 500,000 barrels at Enterprise Houston. Alex is the fifth VLCC that will export US crude from USGC this month.
- Suezmax Antigua I loaded approx. 400,000 barrels at Sunoco Nederland and is currently performing ship-to-ship operations with Ace which loaded approx. 600,000 barrels at Seaway.
- Suezmax Erviken received approx. 535,000 barrels from Paramount Hamilton which loaded at Seaway in another US crude export movement.
- VLCCs Xin Han Yang is currently receiving US crude through several ship-to-ship operations in Southwest anchorage. Xin Han Yang received approx. 1.2 million barrels from Gener8 Pericles and Eagle Austin which both loaded at Nustar St. James terminal.
- VLCC Shaybah received 2 million barrels of US Crude from Paramount Hatteras, Mitera Marigo and Eagle Kuantan in Galveston offshore. She signaled Singapore as destination ETA Apr.1.