Originally Released on 13 April 2017
- VLEC Ethane Topaz to join RIL fleet, ETA around mid-May.
- Js Ineos Intuition to join Ineos fleet, ETA 10-May.
Originally signalling for Persian Gulf, Kikyo is fixed by IOC to pick up a 44 Kt lpg cargo from Yanbu to later discharge it in India, ETA 30-Apr.
Gas Stella has started her first voyage by signalling for Yanbu port. E1’s VLGC is expected to load her 46 Kt cargo at Yanbu by 19-Apr.
After a few months delay, Borealis fixed Navigator Neptune who will deliver her 12 Kt ethane cargo at Stenungsund, ex-Morgans Point, ETA 16-Apr.
SHV and Statoil switched their nominated vessels so that Statoil’s Gas Legacy loaded at Kalundborg instead of Tees and is now discharging at Antwerp and SHV’s Luke loaded at Tees to discharge it later at Brest.
5 VLGC’s have or are expected to pass the Suez Canal to discharge their cargoes at their destinations:
- Petredec’s Clipper Quito to pass the Suez Canal by 14-Apr, ex-Enterprise. She is expected to discharge at Wadi Feiran by mid-Apr.
- Statoil’s Passat to pass the Suez Canal by 15-Apr, ex-Kaarstoe. Her exact destination is yet to be confirmed.
- Astomos’ Nadeshiko Gas to pass the Suez Canal by 15-Apr, ex-Bethioua. Her exact destination is yet to be confirmed.
- Statoil’s Clipper Sirius who passed the Suez Canal to discharge her cargo at Mumbai Port, ETA 20-Apr.
- British Councillor who was originally expected to load in WAF under Vitol, but changed her destination and loaded at Bethioua. She just passed the Suez Canal to discharge her cargo in the Far East, ETA early-May.
- Bw Aries,now heading to Turkey after completing her loading at Kaarstoe, ETA 22-Apr.
- Clipper Jupiter, now heading to Antwerp Port after completing her loading at Mongstad. she is expected by the end of today.
- It is also worth mentioning Shell’s Spread Eagle who is expected to complete her load at Kaarstoe by tomorrow after partial load at Hammerfest.
After loading at Bethioua, Gas Spirit l is now waiting at Alexandria Anchorage to discharge her cargo at Alexandria or via STS.
2 VLGC’s are currently heading to discharge their cargoes in Europe, ex-US:
- DOW’s British Courage discharge at Tarragona, ex-Enterprise, ETA 17-Apr.
- Sunoco’s Cobra to discharge at Terneuzen, ex-Marcus Hook, ETA 19-Apr.
Originally heading to Aruba, Nisyros changed her destination to Europe. She is expected at Las Palmas by 17-Apr before her exact destination is signaled.
- Vitol’s Bw Gemini to load at Sanha, ETA 13-Apr.
- Chevron’s Cresques to load at Escravos, ETA 19-Apr.
- BP’s Pampero to load at Soyo, ETA 19-Apr.
- Yuyo Spirits who has signaled for Bonny Island Port, ETA 4-May.
- Galaxy River to discharge at Teluk Semangka, ex-Al Ruwais, ETA 13-Apr.
- Petrogas’ Lavender Passage to discharge at Kalbut, ex-Ferndale, ETA 15-Apr.
- She’ll Iris Glory to discharge at Kalbut, ex- Ras Laffan, ETA 15-Apr.
- E1’s Gas Star to discharge at Teluk Semangka, ex-Al Ruwais, ETA 17-Apr.
- G. Commander to discharge at Kalbut, ex-Mina al-Ahmadi, ETA 19-Apr.
- Shell’s Hellas Sparta to discharge at Teluk Semangka, ex-Nederland, ETA 3-May.
Crystal Marine is now on her way to load at Westernport. Astomos’ VLGC is expected to reach this Australian terminal by the end of today.
Itochu’s Fountain River completed her loading at Tanjung Sulong and is now heading to discharge at her destination which is yet to be confirmed.
After doing a partial discharge in Japan, Vitol’s Challenger is now heading to Cai Mep to discharge the rest of her cargo, ETA 16-Apr.
- Gas Wisdom (84,000 cbm), TC under Gyxis until Apr-2024. She is currently heading towards the Middle East.
- Gas Stella (83,000 cbm), fixed by E1 since the beginning of Apr for a voyage from Yanbu, ETA 19-Apr.
- Quebec (38,000 cbm), expected to load at Houston by the end of May.
- Sahara Gas (38,000 cbm), expected to load at Marcus Hook Port by the end of Apr.
- Africa Gas (38,000 cbm), just completed her voyage by discharging at Tema.
- Ethane Topaz (87,000 cbm), expected to lift her first ethane cargo for RIL at Morgans Point, ETA 10-May.
- Ethane Sapphire (87,000 cbm), expected to lift her frstt ethane cargo for RIL at Morgans Point, ETA 23-Apr.
- Ethane Opal (87,000 cbm), waiting in front of Dahej Port now to deliver her ethane cargo, ex-Morgans Point.
- Js Ineos Independence (28,000 cbm), expected to lift her frist ethane cargo fro Ineos at Morgans Point, ETA 17-Apr.
- Js Ineos Intuition (27,566 cbm), expected to lift her first ethane cargo fro Ineos at Morgans Point, ETA 8-May.
- Navigator Yauza (22,000), TC under Sibur until Apr-2022. She is currently heading towards the Suez Canal.
- 164 have passed via Panama Canal to reach their destinations.
- 139 have delivered their cargoes without passing the Panama Canal.