Originally Released on 18 May 2017
- Petredec’s Clipper Victory, waiting in front of Chorrillo to discharge her 40 Kt propane cargo, ex-Enterprise.
- Mercuria’s Constellation, waiting in front of Suape to discharge her 46 Kt propane cargo, ex-Marcus Hook.
- Shell’s Cougar, waiting in front of Suape to discharge her 46 Kt propane cargo, ex-Enterprise.
- Trafigura’s Warisoulx, to discharge her 21 Kt propane cargo at Quintero Port, ETA 21-May, ex-Enterprise.
- Shell’s Comet, to discharge her 46 Kt propane cargo in Chile, ETA 24-May, ex-Nederland. The exact terminals are yet to be confirmed by her AIS signal.
- Petrobras’ Bw Austria, to discharge her 46 Kt propane cargo at Suape, ETA 26-May, ex-Enterprise.
- Continental, loaded at Al Ruwais and is now heading to discharge in FE.
- Passat, currently waiting at SGP Area. She is expected to load at Persian Gulf under Shell, ETA end May/early June.
- Bw Cedar, expected at SGP Area by 22-May.
- G.Arete, expected at SGP Area by 22-May.
- Bw Vision, expected to load at Yanbu by 29-May under IOC.
- Aquamarine Progress, expected at Fujairah by 25-May.
Bw Gemni is expected to discharge her cargo via STS at Beira, ex-Sanha. She completed her previous discharge at Lomé Anchorag after loading at Oso.
- Clipper Venus, currently loading at Bioko.
- Bw Boss, currently waiting to load at Bonny Island Port.
- Astomos’ Sunny Green to load via STS at Tema, ETA 24-May.
- Chevron’s Hellas Hercules to load at Sanha, ETA 29-May.
- Petredec’s Bw Leo to load at Escravos, ETA 1-Jun.
- Petredec’s Bw Loyalty to load at Bonny Island Port, ETA 3-Jun.
- It is also worth mentioning Cougar who is currently waiting in front of Suape to discharge her cargo, ex-Enterprise. She is expected to head to load at Bonny afterwards under Total, ETA end-May.
India is chartering 3 VLGC’s and 3 MGC’s to pick up LPG cargoes out of the Middle East by the end of May:
- Kailash Gas to load at Al Ruwais under HPCL, ETA 23-May.
- Bw Energy to load at Mina Al-Ahmadi under IOC, ETA 21-May.
- Bw Vision to load at Yanbu under IOC, ETA 29-May.
- Ontario, waiting in front of Ras Tanura to load under IOC.
- Maharshi Devatreya to load at Ras Laffan under IOC, ETA 25-May. This is yet to be confirmed by her AIS signal.
- Maharshi Mahatreya to load at Ras Laffan under IOC, ETA 20-May. This is yet to be confirmed by her AIS signal.
- Lucina Providence, expected to load at Westerport by 20-May.
- Energy Orpheus, who is currently loading at NWS.
- Toyosu Maru, who completed her laoding at Bayu Undan and is now on her way to discharge at Sendai by 20-May.
With 237 Kt of exports in April (recorded by Kpler), Iran experienced the lowest month in 2017 and one the lowest ones ever in exports. One reason was due to the delay in the loading of some vessels including Caspian Energy’s Sea Dragon and Gas Commerce who were expected to load at Asaluyeh and BIK respectively in Apr, but were carried over to May. China still remained as the most important country with 199 Kt of imports. With 6 VLGC’s already loaded and 3 expected to load so far (Everrich 10, LPG Capricorn & Gas Crystal), May seems to be a rising month in the exports for Iran.
As part of the plan to raise its LPG exports from around 1000 Kt/y to 3800 Kt/y by next year, Iranian state-owned gas company NIGC’s subisidiary IGCC signed a contract with India at the end of April for one VLGC per month for an initial six months.