Originally Released on 21 September 2017
2 VLGC’s are currently on their way to discharge in the FE via Cape of Good Hope, ex-US:
- Mabanaft’s Levant, signalling for SGP Area, ETA 15-Oct.
- Shell’s Hellas Sparta, signalling for SGP Area, ETA 25-Oct.
Astomos’ Crystal River finally completed her load at Nederland for her first voyage, currently heading to FE for discharge.
Newbuild Aisling has left the Ulsan Shipyard and is signalling for Balboa Anchorage, ETA 4-Oct. She is relet to Shell until Sept-2022. The VLGC is expected to load at US Gulf Coast by the first half of Oct.
After more than 2 years at Ocoa Bay Anchorage, Geogas’ Summit Terra has finally moved out. She is currently heading to Turkey, ETA 1-Oct.
2 VLGC’s are currently heading to Terneuzen for discharge, ex-Marcus Hook:
4 VLGC’s are expected to pick up their cargoes out of WAF in the upcoming days:
- ExxonMobil’s Copernicus, just completed her load at Oso.
- SwissMarine’s Cresques, currently loading at Soyo.
- Chevron’s Ronald N, waiting in front of Escravos to load.
- Chevron’s Hellas Glory, to load at Escravos, ETA 22-Sept.
- Vitol’s Pampero, to load at Bioko, ETA 24-Sept.
- Bw Brage, to load at Soyo, ETA 13-Oct.
Based on Kpler data, 35 VLGC’s are currently loading or have loaded their cargo since 3 weeks ago and are currently on their way to their destinations. Enterpriseholds the highest record of exports with 11 VLGC’s, followed by Nederland and Targa with 8 and 6 vessels, respectively.
above: US cargoes currently in transit or loading
above: US cargoes currently in transit or loading by Origin Installations