Skip to content
- Mercuria has marketed their first cargo out of Marcus Hook. They have fixed JS Ineos Ingenuity, who is currently loading the full propane cargo.
- In other news at Marcus Hook, Sunoco is expecting their first LGC at their terminal. The 60,000 cbm Clipper Saturn has been fixed by Petredec for loading at the beginning of Feb.
- EDFT has fixed BW Loyalty to load the company’s first LPG cargo. The vessel loaded a propane cargo in Enterprise on Jan. 14th and is currently headed towards Singapore.
- Vitol’s Navigator Saturn has loaded a propane re-export cargo from Stenungsund and is expected in Newington on Jan. 31st.
- Although Statoil’s Perseverance V docked at Targa on Dec. 31st, her draught level indicates that she may still be ballast. She is currently docked at the Houston anchorage.
- After finishing her sea trials, VLGC new build, Eagle Ford Lady, is headed to Balboa, Panama with an ETA of Feb. 5.
- Fellow VLGC new build, Petredec’s Spread Eagle, has also left Korea and is headed towards Singapore.
- What are the destination trends for vessels who have loaded in USGC/USEC since Dec. 2015?