BW Sakura, who loaded in Marcus Hook, was originally expected by the market to discharge in Terneuzen; she has instead updated her AIS for Flushing ETA 15-Jun.
BW Energy, who also loaded in Marcus Hook, arrived at the berth in Tarragona on 22-May. She is currently still there due to slow discharge rates, with completion estimated for around 20-Jun.
2 VLGCs are loading this week in Norway:
- After having fixed BW Kyoto for a voyage from Enterprise to Stenungsund, Vitol has now taken her to Kaarstoe, where she began loading on 8-June; she is expected by the market to head Far East.
- After finishing a voyage from Kuwait to China, Statoil’s Perseverance V arrived at the port of Hammerfest 9-Jun.
- BPCL: Aurora Brage loaded her maiden cargo in Ras Tanura 22-May, and transferred a butane cargo to Spread Eagle on 30-May. Both vessels have now headed to Haldia, located on the E. coast of India.
- IOC: BW Princess, who loaded in Ras Tanura 26-May, transferred a butane cargo to VLGC new build, BW Volans. While the former headed to Vizag afterword, the latter is now docked outside of Haldia.
- The largest exporters this year to date are Qatar and the UAE.
- The largest importers of Qatar’s LPG are India and then Japan.
- The largest countries of origin have consistently been the US, Qatar, and the UAE.