Geogas’s Handy-size Clipper Hermes loaded a propane cargo at Marcus Hook on 29-Sept, while their VLGC Champlain loaded a partial propane cargo at the same terminal on 3-Oct. Both vessels were sitting outside the port until 7-Oct when Clipper Hermes transferred her cargo via STS to Champlain, who is now expected by the market to discharge in Lavera, ETA 19-Oct.
Aurora Capricorn passed through the Singapore Strait after completing a voyage in China. She was originally signaling for Al Ruwais, ETA 21-Oct but has updated her AIS for Soyo, ETA 4-Nov.
Tokyo Gas is expecting the second cargo at their terminal in Hitachi for this year. Sunny Bright is expected there on 13-Oct with her Mina al-Ahmadi-sourced cargo.
Pertamina Gas 2 loaded in Asaluyeh on 26-Sept and arrived in Kalbut, Indonesia on 12-Oct. This is the first Iranian cargo received by Pertamina.
Pertamina issued a buy tender for an evenly split 44kt cargo with delivery into Kalbut by 18-20 Oct. Trafigura’s Cresques loaded in Bonny on 28-Sept with her AIS reading Kalbut, ETA 22-Oct. At her current speed, our Shipping Calculator estimates she will reach her destination by the 20th.
Trafigura VLGC BW Boss loaded in Corpus Christi on 8-Oct and is heading toward Aruba, ETA 17-Oct.
BW Broker is expected to load the first LPG cargo at Phillip 66’s terminal in Freeport, TX. The vessel is currently on her way to Terneuzen to deliver her Enterprise-sourced cargo, ETA 14-Oct.
Musanah finished loading in Enterprise on 1-Oct and transited through the Panama Canal with an original destination for Chiba, ETA 1-Nov. However, after traveling approx. 40 km after exiting the canal, she turned back and has been anchored at Balboa since 9-Oct.
Kolmar has recently delivered two cargoes to the Wadi Feiran terminal located on the W. coast of the Sinai Peninsula:
- BW Birch loaded in Ras Tanura 16-Sept, and delivered her cargo on 29-Sept.
- Captain Nicholas Ml loaded in Yanbu on 9-Oct and is currently waiting outside the port.
- MGC Yara Freya is heading across the Pacific from S. Korea toward Panama, ETA 31-Oct.
- VLGC Jia Yuan is also heading across the Pacific with an ETA of 29-Oct for Balbao Anch.
- Handy-size Navigator Eclipse has left the shipyard in Shanghai and is heading for Ulsan, ETA 13-Oct.
As shown below, there are several large vessels heading toward Europe; 3 are expected in the Netherlands
Cheyenne is expected by the market to discharge in Turkey, but her AIS is signaling “Crete for Order”
-There is a high volume of vessels ballasting across the Pacific toward the Panama Canal- 14 vessels plus 1 currently in transit:
There are 11 loaded vessels that have transited the Panama Canal, and have yet to discharge- 9 have crossed through, 1 is currently in transit, and 1 is awaiting passage. The following are the vessels by destination:
- Gaschem Hamburg: She entered the canal on 13-Oct and is currently stopped there. Historically, the vessel has been discharging in Puerto Corsain, El Salvador.
- Shergar: The market expects her to discharge in Chorrillo, ETA 15-Oct.
- Yuricosmos: Quintero, ETA 18-Oct.
- Pacific Weihai: Ningbo, ETA 15-Oct.
- Secreto: Ulsan, ETA 13-Oct.
- Sumire Gas: Sendai, ETA 24-Oct.
- Continental: Far East, ETA 30-Oct.
- Musanah: Chiba, ETA 1-Nov. Anchored at Balboa.
- Astomos Venus: Daesan, ETA 4-Nov.
- Leto Providence: Ulsan, ETA 4-Nov.
- Commander: Awaiting for passage and will most likely head Far East
- Singapore (155 kt floating; 221 kt last week)
- Aquamarine Progress loaded via STS with Berge Nantong at Nipah Anch. on 14-Sept.
- BW Nantes loaded in Nipah Anch. on 11-Sept and transferred partial cargoes to SGCs.
- Berge Nantong loaded in Nipah Anch. via STS and has transferred part of her cargoes to SGCs.
- Copernicus loaded in Al Ruwais on 22-Sept and has been sitting in Singapore since 3-Oct.
- Far East (75 kt floating; 0 kt last week)
- Ming Zhu loaded via STS with Ming Long on 24-Sept at Nipah Anch. She is now floating outside Hong Kong.
- Gas Beryl loaded in Asaluyeh on 2-Sept and arrived in SGP on 16-Sept. On 21-Sept, she began moving north and although her AIS is signaling for Wenzhou, ETA 11-Oct, she has been floating outside the port since 29-Sept.
- Floating Storage Now Moving
- BW Kyoto loaded in Ras Laffan on 22-Aug and arrived in Singapore on 4-Sept. She began moving on 7-Oct, and although her AIS reads Chiba, ETA 15-Oct, she seems to be heading toward Shanghai.
- Karoline N loaded in Enterprise on 25-Jul and had been floating in Malacca Strait since 7-Sept. She began heading north on 6-Oct and is heading for Chiba, ETA 16-Oct.