On the ethane side, two ships are currently loading at Morgans Point:
- Ethane Emerald, RIL’s latest VLEC, that will load her maiden cargo to be the second to vessel to join the Indian petrochemicals company’s ethane fleet. She’s expected in Dahej by 10-Fev.
- JS Ineos Ingenuity, which is back under Ineos control after three propane voyages from Enterprise fixed by Petredec. She’s expected in NWE, ETA 30-Jan.
From Aruba, Trafigura is still sending propane to Venezuela with its MGC Bakken Lady. The later is filling its tanks out of VLGC Jia Yuan. So does Handysize Gaz Fraternity, as she also performed an STS operation on 8-Jan and is now waiting in Cristobal Anchroage.
- Vitol is awaiting its BW Nantes its 32kt propane cargo from Bioko. The vessel arrived early Jan.
- Chevron’s BW Energy has been sitting in front of Soyo since 22-Dec to load 45kt of propane.
- Another Chevron vessel, Hellas Hercules, is waiting to load a 3:1 LPG cargo out of Sanha since 15-Dec.
The past few months have seen some LPG coming out of Stenungsund. The LPG storage caverns located in Sweden have been filling up for most of 2016, but since September, exports are trending over there. Up to 30 kt is exported every month. As the following chart shows, outlets for this gas are numerous.