Originally Released on 09 February 2017
- The first Japanese re-export has taken place at Shizuoka Gas’ Sodeshi terminal on February 5th. Shell chartered Gaslog Sydney is expected by the port of Yung An to deliver the cargo on February 13th. She currently appears to be drifting away from Taiwan.
- Fos Cavaou has received their second French re-export from Montoir. Engie’s Global Energydischarged the reloaded cargo on February 4th, after GDF Suez Point Fortin delivered the first cargo there 10 days earlier.
- Turkey received unprecedented volume of imports in January, 1.3MT. Three vessels are currently heading there, including Gas Natural’s newbuild La Mancha Knutsen, loaded with Sabine Pass cargo.
Maintenance & Vessel Updates
- APLNG and QCLNG will both undergo maintenance soon. APLNG is expected to face a 50% outage from February 23rd till March 2nd. QCLNG will face a planned 50-90% train outage from February 10th till 14th.
- The 5 year service period for Engie’s FSRU at Tianjin has ended, and the GDF Suez Cape Annis now in Singapore. She was replaced by TEN’s Neo Energy under a 2.5 year charter to CNOOC.
- Petrobras’s Esshu Maru, ballast, and Statoil’s Arctic Princess, loaded, are both currently docked at Gate. Storage levels indicate that there is no capacity for a full cargo reload; a transshipment could therefore be taking place
- Angola LNG’s tender cargo, awarded to Vitol, is heading north towards Europe aboard theSonangol Benguela
- Sonatrach newbuild Tessala is coming online. She is preparing to load her commissioning cargo at Bethioua.
Sabine Pass Netbacks