Originally Released on 2 March 2017
North West Europe: Lineup and Inventories
- South Hook:
- Zarga, ETA 3-March. The vessel is about to reach the plant.
- Mozah, ETA 8-March. She is currently entering the N.Atlantic.
- Aamira, ETA 16-March. The vessel is now crossing the Red Sea.
- Lijmiliya, ETA 21-March. She is about to load at Ras Laffan.
- Al Mafyar, ETA 28-March. The carrier is now anchored at Fujairah.
- Aliaga Area:
Initially Gas Natural’s Ribera Del Duero Knutsen was expected at Aliaga on 7-March with her Sabine Pass cargo, but she diverted on 25-February. The vessel is now headed toward the Panama Canal with no clear destination.
Spain is currently expecting three cargoes at its terminals. Two are sourced from Peru LNG: Valencia Knutsen, ETA 9-March, and Methane Rita Andrea, ETA 24-March. Also, Dukhan is delivering her Ras Laffan cargo to Huelva on 7-March.
To Keep on Your Radar
Al Shamal loaded at Ras Laffan on 28-February and is now signalling for the Suez canal with no clear destination.
Milaha Qatar loaded at Ras Laffan on 1-March and is currently headed toward Europe.
LNG Data Analysis
At Zeebrugge, stocks level increased significantly on 25-February with Yenisei River discharge, after falling at zero since 16-February. We observed low send-out level of 8.12 Gwh/d on 2-March.
At South Hook, we observed a slightly increased send-out level of 78.77 GWh/d.