- Shell’s Hellas Sparta, ETA 15-Mar.
- Gyxis’ Musanah, ETA 17-Mar.
- Oriental Energy’s Sunstar, ETA 23-Mar.
- Oriental Energy’s Sansovina, ETA 25-Mar.
- DOW’s British Courage, ETA 27-Mar.
- Total’s Hellas Gladiator, ETA 27-Mar.
- Vitol’s Clipper Venus waiting in front of Repsol Butano to discharge her 33 Kt propane cargo, ex-Enterprise.
- Statoil’s Clipper Sirius waiting in front of Flushing Port to discharge her 41 Kt propane cargo, ex-Targa.
- Geogas’ Pacific Qingdao has signaled for Lavera Port, ex-Enterprise.
- Geogas’ Champlain has signaled for Antwerp Port, ETA 11-Mar. the market expects her in Sines as well.
- Gas Taurus is expected in NWE by 20-Mar with the exact destination to be confirmed.
8 VLGC’s have loaded in February or are expected to load in WAF later in March:
- Cheyenne completed loading in Oso on 21-Feb and is expected in SGP Area on 10-Mar.
- Yuyo Spirits loaded a split cargo in Bonny on 25-Feb and will arrive in SGP Area by 19-Mar.
- Jenny N loaded in Bioko on 23-Feb and is expected in SGP Area on 23-mar.
- Captain John NP loaded her 46 Kt split cargo in Soyo on 28-Feb and will be in SGP Area on 22-Mar.
- Caravelle loaded her 46 Kt cargo in Escravos and is expected to be in SGP Area by 15-Mar.
- BW Loyalty to load in Bonny, ETA 9-Mar.
- Hellas Glory to load in Escravos, ETA 8-Mar.
- Hellas Hercules, ETA 26-Mar.
17 vessels loaded in the Persian Gulf in the past two weeks
- 6 are from Al Ruwais, 5 from Ras Laffan, 2 from Ras Tanura, and 1 each from Mina al-Ahmadi, BIK, Das Island and Kharg Island.
- 5 are heading to India, 2 to Japan, 2 to Indonesia, 1 to S. Korea, 1 to China, and 6 with non-specified Far Eastern destinations.