DOW will lift a 46 Kt cargo out of Marcus Hook on 25-Mar, destination N Sea-Med. The nominated vessel is Aquamarine Progress.
After loading at Bethioua, Djanet is now heading to discharge her 45 Kt cargo at Suape. This will be the first VLGC for Bethioua to receive since Aug. 2015.
2 VLGC’s have signaled to discharge their cargoes in S. America by the end of March, ex-Targa:
- Trafigura’s Kortrijk who is on her way to discharge her cargo at Quintero Port in Chile, ETA 27-Mar.
- Shell’s Cresques who is on her way to discharge her cargo at Suape in Brazil ETA 29-Mar.
After passing the Suez Canal, Statoil’s Passat is now heading to Norway to load her cargo at Kaarstoe, ETA 31-Mar. She is expected to discharge at the Far East later in April, according to the market.
- Petredec’s VLGC Cratis, ETA 29-Mar, ex-Targa.
- Petredec’s LGC Pazifik, ETA 25-Mar, ex-Kaarstoe & Fawley.
- Dorothea Schulte, ETA 24-Mar, ex-Dunkirk.
- Epic Bali, ETA 22-Mar, ex-Huelva.
- Shell’s Essex is now on her way to discharge her cargo at Terneuzen, ETA 30-Mar, ex-Marcus Hook.
- Statoil’s BW Aries has signaled for Gibraltar, ETA 30-Mar, ex-Enterprise. Her exact destination is yet to be confirmed.
- Shell’s NS Frontier is expected to discharge at Rotterdam after loading her cargo at Nederland, ETA 19-Apr.
Shell and Statoil switched their nominated vessels so that Statoil’s Gas Legacy will load at Kalundborg instead of Fredericia by 26-Mar and Shell’s B Gas Summit is now loading her cargo at Fredericia.
Originally signalling for WAF, BW Odin is now heading to load her cargo at Persian Gulf, ETA early Apr. She is fixed by an Indian major to discharge her cargo at India.
Chevron will load 3 VLGC cargoes out of WAF by the end of March:
- Hellas Hercules to load at Sanha, ETA 26-Mar.
- Clipper Star to load at Escravos, ETA 31-Mar.
- British Commerce to load at Soyo, ETA 28-Mar.
Astomos’ Kobai picked up a partial cargo at Namikata and is now discharging at Bataan to complete a reexport from Japan.
- 14 are from Enterprise, 4 from Freeport and 3 each from Nederland and Targa.
- Of those with specified destinations, 16 are heading to Japan, 7 to China and 1 to S. Korea.