- Oriental Energy’s Silvio to arrive at Houston by 12-May after completing her discharge at Beira STS & Petredec Mauritius.
- E1’s Gas Star to arrive at Houston by 21-May after her full discharge at Teluk Semangka.
Djanet is now on her way to deliver the second cargo at Suape by 4-May, ex-Bethioua. The same Sonatrach’s VLGC had delivered the first cargo from Algeria to Brazil since Sept-2016 earlier in April.
2 VLGC’s are expected to discharge at Quintero Port in Chile by early May, ex-US:
DOW lifted the second cargo out of Marcus Hook with VLGC Cobra which was delivered to Terneuzen earlier in April. The first cargo was lifted out of Marcus Hook with the nominated vessel Aquamarine Progress who is now on her way to discharge at Far East by early May.
LGC Alrar has passed he Suez Canal to reach her destination at Mumbai Port, ex-Bethioua. She is expected to discharge her cargo via STS by the first half of May. The last cargo to be delivered to India via STS from Algeria was Apr-2016.
With 3 VLGC’s and 1 LGC completing their loadings out of the US and signalling for Europe, we finally witnessed an increase in the US exports to Europe in April after 3 consecutive monthly decreases since Dec-2016:
- Statoil’s Polar who is expected to discharge her cargo at Teesport by the end of today, ex-Targa.
- Bw Princess signalling for Flushing Port, ETA 30-Apr, ex-Freeport.
- Yuyo signalling for Tarragona, ETA 7-May, ex-Enterprise. After British Courage who is now discharging at Tarragona, she is the second VLGC cargo to be delivered to Spain in April, ex-Enterprise.
- Constitution signalling for Dortyol Port, ETA 11-May, ex-Nederland.
- It is also worth mentioning Petredec’s Gas Taurus who is expected to discharge her cargo in Egypt, ETA 6-May, ex-Enterprise.
After completing her load at Bethioua, Levant is expected to cross the Suez Canal to her destination, ETA 1-May. Her exact destination is yet to be confirmed.
- Yuyo Spirits, originally signaled for Bonny, she changed her destination to Soyo, ETA 3-May.
- Hellas Glory to load at Escravos, ETA 11-May.
- Bw Empress, signaled for Luanda by the end of April, her exact destination is yet to be confirmed.
- Bw Cedar, loaded at Bonny and did a partial discharge at Tema Anchorage and is expected at SGP Area by 29-Apr.
- Clipper Star, loaded at Escravos and is expected at SGP Area by 29-Apr.
- Cheyenne, loaded at Bonny and is expected at SGP Area by 12-May.
- Pampero, loaded at Soyo and is expected at Chiba Area by 19-May.
- Cresques, loaded at Escravos and is expected at SGP Area by 17-May.
- Petredec’s Yamabuki who is now discharging her cargo at Teluk Semangka, ex-Ras Laffan & Sitra.
- Petredec’s Ayame who is expected to discharge her cargo at Tanjong Uban by 29-Apr, ex-Al Ruwais.
- Shell’s Hellas Sparta who is expected to discharge her cargo at Teluk Semangka by 3-May, ex-Nederland.
- Petredec’s Gas Friend who is expected to discharge her cargo at Kalbut by 6-May, ex-Ras Tanura.
After completing a full discharge at Nansha, ex-Ras Tanura, Bw Sakura is now expected to load at Tanjong Uban under Petronas according to the market which is yet to be confirmed by her AIS Signal.
Except for Hellas Sparta, 2 more VLGC’s are heading to Asia through COGH, ex-US:
- Shell’s Shahrastani, expected at Male Anchorage, ETA 17-May, ex-Enterprise.
- Shell’s Hellas Gladiator who is expected at SGP Area by 4-May, ex-Nederland.