Originally Released on 29 June 2017
RIL’s Ethane Topaz delivered her first cargo to Dahej. She is expected to pass the Suez Canal around 8-Jul to later reach her destination at Morgans Point for reload.
Trafigura’s Bw Orion is signalling for Aruba, ETA 1-Jul. She is expected to join Trafigura’s Bw Loyalty who is already at Aruba Anchorage (ex-Soyo) to discharge their cargoes via STS with smaller vessels in the upcoming days.
This week, 3 VLGC’s have passed or are expected to pass Cape of Good Hope (COGH) to reach their destinations in the US Gulf Coast:
- Pointis, currently on her way to load at Freeport, ETA 14-Jul.
- Challenger, on her way to load at Houston, ETA 17-Jul.
- Bw Broker, heading to load at Nederland, ETA 24-Jul.
After completing her load at Corpus Christi, Permian Lady is currently in front of Houston Anchorage, discharging her cargo via STS. She has performed 2 STS’s so far with the following vessels:
- Victoria Kosan, heading to discharge at Pajaritos.
- Adriatic Gas, her discharge destination is yet to be confirmed.
SHV’s Gas Beryl discharged her cargo fully via several STS’s at Sohar Anchorage, ex-Ras Laffan. She is currently at Fujairah Anchorage, waiting for her next destination to be confirmed.
Statoil’s Clipper Jupiter is currently signaling for Hammerfest, ETA 2-Jul.
Cheyenne is currently waiting in front of Kaarstoe to load her cargo under Statoil.
ExxonMobil’s Gas Leo is currently waiting to discharge her cargo at Terneuzen, ex-Mongstad & Kaarstoe.
Bw Princess is expected to pass the Suez Canal by 30-Jun to reach her destination, ex-Bethioua, the exact one is yet to be confirmed by her AIS Signal.
Socar’s Atlantic Gas is heading to discharge at Jorf Lasfar, ex-Chesapeake, ETA 6-Jul.
Pazifik is currently discharging her butane cargo at Mohammedia, ex-Fawley & Le Havre.
2 VLGc’s are expected to pick up their cargoes out of WAF in the upcoming days:
- Trafigura’s Bw Njord at Brisbane Anchorage.
- Siamgas’ Ming Long & Shell’s Captain Markos NI at Nipah Anchorage.
- Astomos’ Sunny Green at Lomé Anchorage.
- AMPTC’s Ocean Gas & Isis Gas at Suez STS.
- Petredec’s Motivator at Beira.
- Shell’s Lubara at Male Anchorage.
- Siamgas’ Ming Zhu at Sriracha.
- Sun Aries at Sohar Anchorage.
above: Current Floating Storage
- Silverpeak’s Marcellus Lady at East Coast of Canada – she has been fixed for a 6 month TC under Silverpeak to act as floating storage after loading at Come by Chance.
- Trafigura’s Bw Orion & Bw Loyalty at Aruba Anchorage – Bw Orion (ex-Targa) is currently on her way to join Bw Loyalty (ex-Soyo) at Aruba Anchorage, ETA 1-Jul.
- Gas Spirit I at Alexandria Anchorage – she is expected to head back to Alexandria after completing her load at Bethioua, ETA early-Jul.
- Geogas’ Summit Terra at Ocoa Bay STS – she is currently at the anchorage after her partial discharge at San Pedro de Marcoros.