At Sabine Pass, we still observe a significantly decreased average send-in level of 1.25 Bcf/d.
The name of the vessel Bw Gdf Suez Boston was shortened to Bw Boston.
In August, PetroChina’s Rudong terminal sourced their first spot cargos from SLNG, GLNG, and Bontang. The terminal has already imported 2.53Mt YTD, exceeding the total annual imports of 2016.
Diversion Alert: BP’s British Sapphire loaded at Atlantic LNG on 3-August and was initially heading towards the Panama Canal. She has now returned and is heading into the S. Atlantic with no clear destination.
RasGas’ Al Huwaila loaded at Ras Laffan and is now signalling for Gate, ETA 25-August.
Trafigura’s Golar Ice is headed towards Escobar with her Ras Laffan-sourced cargo, ETA 13-September.
LNG Rivers loaded a tender cargo at Bonny on 9-August and is delivering to Altamira on 28-August.
Seri Bakti loaded at GLNG on 26-July and performed a STS with Polar Spirit at Subic Bay on 15-August. Polar Spirit will deliver a partial cargo to Jovo on 18-August and then come back to pick a second cargo.
We observe increased Cheniere activity all over the globe:
- Stena Clear Sky lifted a cargo at Bontang on 8-August and is now making her laden voyage towards Joetsu, ETA 1-Septmber.
- Grace Dahlia loaded at PNG LNG on 5-August and is currently signalling for N.Pacific, ETA 22-August.
- Maria Energy loaded a cargo at Bonny on 14-August and is now headed towards the Cape of Good Hope with no clear destination.
- Golar Glacier is now ballasting towards Bonny to load a cargo.
- The company won the NLNG tender for loading on 27-29 August.