Nisyros is signalling for Marcus Hook, ETA 20-Aug. This will be the first lpg cargo for this vessel to pick out of the US.
Sunoco’s Ronald N is currently heading to Terneuzen, ex-Marcus Hook, ETA 24-Aug.
Sonangol’s Bw Empress is currently at Luanda Anchorage acting as Floating Storage, ex-Soyo.
Trafigura’s Bw Leo is signalling for Soyo, ETA 23-Aug.
Shell’s Sinndar signalling for Male, ETA 10-Sept. She is expected to discharge her cargo via STS there.
Trafigura’s George N finally arrived at her destination at Brisbane Anchorage, ex-Targa, and is currently discharging her cargo via STS with smaller vessels. She has replaced Trafigura’s Bw Njord and is expected to stay there as Floating Storage for the next few weeks.
We are seeing some newbuilds being added to the fleet since June, including 6 VLGC’s:
- Parthia(78,500 cm), fixed by Petredec to load at San Gregorio, ETA 30-Aug. She is the first VLGC ever to load at this terminal.
- Legend Prestige(83,000 cm), relet to Astomos until Apr-2018, she has picked Al Ruwais as her next destination for her third laod, ETA 18-Aug. She has had delivered two cargoes to the FE, ex-US and Australia so far.
- Clipper Freeport(80,000 cm), relet to P66 until Jun-2027, she is currently on her way to discharge in the FE via Cape of Good Hope.
- Pacific Hong Kong(84,000 cm), relet to Shell until May-2024, she is currently waiting in front of Zhuhai Port to discharge her cargo, ex-Umm Said.
- Pacific Shanghai(84,000 cm), fixed by Petredec and is currently loading her cargo at Ras Laffan.
- Anderida(80,000 cm), fixed by Shell to deliver her first cargo to the FE, ex-Nederland, ETA early-Sept.
- Kruibeke (38,000 cm), TC’d up to 3 months by Petredec, she completed her first load via STS with Hisui at Sohar Anchorage.
- Navigator Jorf (38,000 cm),long TC’d by OCP, she is currently signalling for Suez, ETA 20-Aug. Her exact destination is yet to be confirmed.
- Seaspeed (38,000 cm), TC’d by Glencore for 3 months, she completed her first voyage by delivering her 21 Kt butanne cargo to Mombasa and Port Qasim, ex-Kharg Island. She is now returning to Persian Gulf for reload.
- Trammo Cornell (38,000 cm), long TC’d under Transammonia, she is on her way to discharge at Nanjing Refinery, ex-Ain Sukhna, ETA 26-Aug.
- Gas Venus (38,000 cm), TC’d for 10 years by Transammonia, she is currently on her way to load at Point Lisas, ETA 19-Aug.
- Pgc Periklis (7,500 cm), PGC’s newbuild has been active at SGP Area, completing several voyages by loading via STS with Shell’s Captain Markos NI.