One week after the Harvey Hurricane, the US Gulf Coast exports seems to be witnessing recovery since the beginning of September:
- Freeport was the first installation to restart activity on Friday, Sept-1. Kunlun’s Chaparral completed her loading there and is now heading to her destination which is yet to be confirmed by her AIS signal.
- Enterprise – 4 VLGC’s are currently completing or have completed their loadings:
- Targa – 2 VLGC’s are currently at berth:
- Nederland – 2 VLGC’s are currently at berth:
- Corpus Christi – Trafigura’s Kortrijk completed her load there on Sept-4. Her destination is yet to be confirmed by her AIS signal.
This week, we are witnessing 5 VLGC’s who are expected to pass Cape of Good Hope to load at Houston in the upcoming days:
- Shell’s Shergar, ETA 26-Sept.
- SK Corp’s Gas Tigers, ETA 29-Sept.
- Shell’s Yuhsan, ETA 2-Oct.
- British Councillor, originally fixed by Vitol to pick up her cargo out of Persian Gulf, she changed her AIS signal to Houston, ETA 3-Oct.
- Astomos’ Linden Pride, ETA 9-Oct.
Solvang’s newbuild Clipper Vanguard has started her first voyage by signalling for Balboa Anchorage, ETA 28-Sept. She is expected to load at US Gulf Coast by early Oct. The VLGC is relet to P66 until Jul-2027.
Berge Nantong is signalling for Mohammedia, ETA 12-Sept, ex-Oso. This is the first export between the two terminals since Jan-2016. Morocco received another VLGC cargo earlier in Sept from Norway. The nominated vessel was Shell’s Shahrastani who delivered 46-Kt butane cargo, ex-Stenungsund.
Originally signalling for Persian Gulf, Vitol’s Yuyo Spirits changed her destination and is currently signalling for Suez Canal, ETA 9-Sept.
Statoil’s Clipper Posh is expected to pass the Cape of Good Hope to load at Kaarstoe, ETA 4-Oct.
- SwissChemGas’ Cresques, to load at Soyo, ETA 15-Sept.
- Vitol’s Pampero, to load at Bioko, ETA 24-Sept.
- Chevron’s Hellas Glory, to load at Escravos, ETA 22-Sept.
- Chevron’s Ronald N, to load at Escravos, ETA 10-Sept.
Iris Glory is currently on her way to load at Westernport, ETA 9-Sept.
Originally Released on 7 September 2017