Despite EIA reporting only 766 kbd of propane exported from the U.S. during the week ending 11-May, Kpler analysts observed 15 VLGCs departing during this time frame resulting in total exports exceeding 1Mbd. All these vessels were cleared by U.S. Customs.
3 gas tankers are carrying U.S.-sourced propane to Europe this week:
- Phillips 66’s VLGC BW Princess from Freeport to Stenungsund, ETA 28-May
- Shell’s VLGC NS Frontier from Nederland to Terneuzen, ETA 29-May
- Phillips 66’s MGC Marcellus Lady from Freeport to Immingham, ETA 31-May
At the same time, 3 VLGCs are delivering propane cargoes to Suape, Brazil:
- Petrobras’ BW Austria ex-Enterprise, ETA 17-May
- Petredec’s Motivator ex-Galena Park, ETA 18-May
- Itochu’s Oriental Queen ex-Entreprise, ETA 27-May
The only U.S.-sourced cargo going to Far East via the Cape of Good Hope this week is on board Shell’sHellas Sparta that is carrying 2:2 split cargo to Indonesia, ETA 20-Jun.
After 6 weeks of ballasting next to the Panama Canal, Constitution was fixed by Total to load from Freeport. According to the AIS signal, she is expected to arrive to Freeport on 23-May.